Monday, February 2, 2009

Jeresy Girl

Due to some unfortunate circumstances with our apartment lease that can only happen in a place such as Manhattan as well as my own personal economic recession we have upped and moved into Boyfriend's parents house in suburban New Jersey. Yes suburbs. Yes New Jersey. Home of big hair and guady McMansions.

This now means I will be joining the masses of the super commuters who make the long trek out of their sleepy homes before dawn and stuff themselves into NJ Transit buses for the bumpy ride into the Manhattan Port Authority. I will still be taking the NYC subway every day, only now the E train downtown from the bus station and not the 6.

We shall see how this plays out
. My commute will now be an hour and half each way.
Hopefully this is temporary. But really, what can one do in times such as these?



Now if you will excuse me it's time for my spray tan....

No comments: