Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Porta Potty

This afternoon on the 6 the entire car smells TERRIBLE. As in cross
between porta potty and something-just-died terrible. There is a
homeless man sprawled out, relaxing across the seats. He can do this
because nobody, I mean nobody wants to be near him. In fact, given
this rush hour crowd he provokes an unusual phenomenon. Every single
person is squished into either the front or the back of the car,
clustered away from him. This leaves a big, gaping space surrounding
this guy in the middle of the car. Yes, everyone always tries to keep
away from the smelly person in a subway car but this is the most
extreme I have ever seen it. The guy is lounging, aware of the space
he has created and is clearly enjoying it.

The stench is so overpowering that at the very next stop I hop out,
brave the crush of people on the platform and switch cars. It is not
until I am seated that I notice this new car smells exactly the same!
Group think blamed the homeless man but clearly it was instead
something brought on by the MTA themselves!

I should have known, I think I have mentioned this porta potty smell
before. It must be the chemical the MTA uses to clean with. It is not
just me that is clearly fazed by it. Even in this new car people are
reacting, as nearly everyone has their hand or scarf in front of their
face to prevent them from inhaling these brain-rotting fumes.

2 comments:

Porta potty rental nyc said...

"I should have known, I think I have mentioned this porta potty smell
before."

it's probably the fermaldayhyde... stuff is toxic... most companies use non-toxic chemicals free of glycol.

Unknown said...

Any time you would require distinctive celebration porta potties or enhancement porta potty rental, you want to to ensure you may have every single detail you desire to insure the coziness on the website website visitors and perhaps the males and ladies on web page. You'll want to do not opt to get treatment of the stereotypical sluggish and unfriendly portable toilets rentals that may be so wide-spread from the porta potty rental company. Nearby Porta Potty Rental is your reference or source of information for restroom rentals nationwide. We've now now the know-how for discovering you a nicely timed rental and clarify heaps of about the essential facts.Porta Potty rental