Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The She-Man Hair Cut

On the way home this afternoon I observe two women standing on the 6-dressed in denim carpi's and sneakers with their Le Sport bags diagonally across their shoulders, tourists of course. Both of their identical dark hair is cut in that she-man style that unfortunately is way too popular among aging housewives in the Midwest. Not to insult anyone aging, a housewife (surprisingly my ultimate goal in life) or from the Midwest but you know what I mean. I guess I do mean to insult the haircut however- no one should have it- e-v-e-r. I mean the only reason I can see, actually never mind I can 't really think of a reason at all. Many ladies keep their hair very short- this is fine, however there are dozens of suitable styles to choose from that are not the she-man. I look at the two women trying to determine if they are sisters with matching haircuts or lesbians. Though if it were the latter I don’t know who would be the man in the relationship.



This is a shallow post. I make no apologies.

2 comments:

brandon said...

Agreed. Women shouldn't have hair any shorter than the jaw line.

By the way, I love reading this. I think the best moments in life are the little ones like what you post about. Whether those moments are good, bad, annoying, frustrating, or totally fun, it doesn't matter. They are still the best.

I wish we had a subway system in my major city just so I could experience moments like these. At least I get to read about them.

Sahily said...

I just wanna tell you that I enjoy reading your blog and im so jelous! Believe it or not i dream of moving to NY just to get rid of my car and hop on a train instead. I know, you probably think im nuts! For now I settle for my trips to NY every few months.