Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'll Take A 6 Train With a Side of Tits

On the 6 train home this afternoon there is a girl seated in front of where I am standing. What I notice right away is that her breasts are completely busting out of her shirt. She is not particularly slutty looking, or even has THAT gigantic of boobs. They are simply just hanging out.

Ladies and Gentleman tits are on the menu tonight on the 6 train buffet.

Big and white they are really just spilling everywhere. Her boyfriend, sitting next to her sees me staring straight down at them. He is either a) creeped out because I am a stranger and I am staring b) disgusted and feeling that I am violating his girlfriend by looking there or c) excited by the this fact. However I just can’t stop gazing intently. When she finally stands up and gets off at 59th street nearly every man in the car tries not to look at her breasts- bouncing and rolling with every step.

Only some are successful.

No comments: